The National Federation of Urban Cooperative Banks and Credit Societies Ltd. (NAFCUB) is an Apex Level Promotional body of Urban Cooperative Banks and Credit Societies Ltd. in the Country. Our main objective is to promote the urban cooperative credit movement and protect the interest of the Sector. The Federation was registered under the Multi-State Cooperative Societies Act as a Multi State Cooperative Society on 17th February, 1977. The Registered Office of NAFCUB is at Delhi and the area of operation is whole of the country. We represent around 1600 Urban Cooperative Banks and more than 50,000 Cooperative Credit Societies functioning all over India. Some of the personalities to mention are Former President of India Her Excellency Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil, Hon’ble Union Minister of Minority Affairs Shri Rahman Khan, Shri H.K. Patil, Hon’ble Minister of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Government of Karnataka, Former Deputy Chief Minister Gujarat, Late Shri Atmarambhai Patel, Former Union Minister Shri Suresh Prabhu, Former Minister of State for Finance Late Dr. S.S. Sisodia, many Members of Parliament, Members of State Legislatives and Councils of different States and many other distinguished personalities.
Vision & Mission
NAFCUB is committed to work towards building a strong and viable urban co-operative banking and credit system across the Country, to strive for level playing field for the institutions, to be an effective voice of the sector, to work towards eliminating visible weaknesses and infirmities, to provide the training and other support and to knit the institutions into a cohesive unit for them to benefit from strength of being in co-operative system.
RBI should get free of obsession of equating UCBs with SFBs: Jyotindra Mehta President NAFCUB
Enhancement of PSL targets & compulsion to invest shortfall amount in SIDBI bonds for UCBs
Saraswat Bank acquires cutting edge technology from Tagit; Jyotindra Mehta President NAFCUB claps
Budget Proposals and Cooperative Sector.
Union Budget 2023 and Cooperatives
To subscribe these publications Email email@example.com
- Report on Trend and Progress of Banking in India 2021-22
- RBI Circular - Individual Housing loans – Revised limits under four-tiered regulatory framework
- RBI Circular - Revised Regulatory Framework for Urban Co-operative Banks (UCBs) – Net Worth and Capital Adequacy
- RBI Circular - Revised Regulatory Framework - Categorization of Urban Co-operative Banks (UCBs) for Regulatory Purposes
- RBI Circular - Review of norms for classification of Urban Co-operative Banks (UCBs) as Financially Sound and Well Managed (FSWM)
- Scheme for providing Financial Assistance to Urban Cooperative Banks for Implementation of Core Banking Solution
- Click here for all latest RBI Notifications
- Guidelines for Appointment of Statutory Central Auditors (SCAs)/Statutory Auditors (SAs) of Commercial Banks (excluding RRBs), UCBs and NBFCs (including HFCs)
- Governor’s Policy Statement - May 5, 2021
- Resolution Framework – 2.0: Resolution of Covid-19 related stress of Individuals and Small Businesses
- Resolution Framework 2.0 – Resolution of Covid-19 related stress of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Master Direction - Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) and Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) - Directions - 2021 Dated July 20, 2021
- RBI Report on Trend and Progress of Banking in India - 2020-2021